Protocol updated

Another year is gone. Almost. I advertised the Tropical Canopies Project (together with the BIOFRAG project) at two major international conferences: the EEF Congress ‘Ecology at the Interface’ in beautiful Rome (September 2015) and the RSPSoc Meeting in Southampton (September 2015). I also changed the protocol as I realise that the old one was a bit confusing in parts. And if you are in need of a sampling sheet to take to the field with you, here it is.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s